Two Day Provider Course 7th edition
TNCC was developed and implemented to identify a standardized body of trauma nursing knowledge. The TNCC Provider course is a course designed to provide the emergency nurse with essential cognitive knowledge and psychomotor skills to care for the adult trauma patient. The course is held over 2 days and with successful completion, the participant will obtain a 4-year verification and 14.65 continuing nursing education contact hours.
Registration must occur 30 days prior to the course date to meet National ENA course and study materials guideline.
TNCC requires on-line course work & manual (7th edition) prior to the classroom face to face lecture and psychomotor stations
- This course has a maximum instructor to participant ratio of 1:6 per ENA guidelines- if you are not confirmed in the course, you may be turned away due to mandatory ratios.
- Space is limited
- Fee includes course manual, 2 day course instruction, lectures, pre test review, psychomotor skills practice and testing stations with CEU’s upon successful completion: successful completion includes validation card for 4 years.
- partial refund only if course registration is canceled prior to 30 days from course..
- If you do not have confirmation email from AZENA’s registrar, (Rachel Garner)you ARE NOT registered for the course you want.
Online Registration Using Credit Card – https://www.regonline.com/AZENA_TNCC_Courses_2017
(cut and past in your browser if you have any issues with the link)
2017 Paper Registration – see newsletter or contact David Lopez (AzTNCC1@outlook.com) or Rachel Perkins Garner ( email@example.com)
$240 ENA Members with active membership number (join NOW)
$300 for Non ENA Members
- Off line payment options are available please contact Rachel Perkins-Garner at RSgarner@aol.com
- Payment must be received prior to confirmation in course.
- On line pre-course modules and Pre-test MUST be completed prior to attending
Becoming a Host Site: AZ ENA Trauma Committee would be honored to bring TNCC to your facility or community. Hosting opportunities are now open for 2017 contact David Lopez at AzTNCC1@outlook.com
Looking to attend a course? To verify class availability, please contact Rachel Perkins Garner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Single and Group Registration: Registration for TNCC is an online process.